03 August 2017

#RPGaDAY 2017

I've decided I'm going to do RPGaDay. I know I'm a little late to the party, so I'm going to start with the 1st question today and try to catch up throughout the month. This years' questions come in a nice gold colored info-graphic.


Day 1: what published RPG do you wish you were playing right now?

Lately I have really wanted to play the Firefly RPG. I own the core book, but just haven't dedicated the time needed to really learn the rules and run a campaign. I would really rather be a player in a Firefly game than the GM though. The trouble is finding someone else willing to run it. I have also been thinking of doing an online firefly game over google hangouts or Roll20 with my friends who don't live nearby, but the issue of me learning the game and prepping for it are still an issue. One of these days I'll get around to playing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment